Helping You Remove Obstacles To Licensing
At the Law Office of Zachary D. Wechsler, APC, Mr. Wechsler assists and defends all licensed professionals in any type of action surrounding their professional licenses, including:
- License application denials, revocations, suspensions
- Investigation by a licensing board
- Concerns about disclosing potentially harmful information to a licensing board
- Bar admissions and moral character determinations
- Testing accommodations for bar exam and other licensing exams
- Appeals of licensing board decisions by way of agency review or writ of mandamus
- Loss of a physician’s license or another professional license
- Administrative hearing representation
- Allegations of professional misconduct
How Can The Firm Provide That Level Of Representation?
Mr. Wechsler brings more than 23 years of experience in professional licensing matters to bear on every case the firm handles. In fact, professional licenses are almost the exclusive focus of the entire practice.
In delivering services, Mr. Wechsler draws on experience he gained while working with licensing boards throughout the state of California. In fact, Mr. Wechsler himself has sat on the Committee for Bar Examiners for the state of California.
Additionally, Mr. Wechsler has more than 23 years of experience as a professional writer. He understands the power of storytelling in a unique way. As a result, he knows how to position your case effectively through written communications to your licensing authority. For licensing authorities, effective written communication can many times resolve a case without the need for further hearings or litigation.
Make An Appointment With A California Professional License Lawyer
If you need help with a license application or are facing an adverse action by a state licensing board, contact a California medical license lawyer or call 800-621-0945 to schedule a free telephone consultation. Mr. Wechsler works closely with clients and has a thorough understanding of the culture of administrative agencies and the application of the law.