California Mediation And Arbitration Attorney
ADR can represent a cost-effective approach to the settlement of contested matters across the whole spectrum of civil litigation. If you believe that ADR might afford a promising avenue for resolution of your civil claim or defense in a personal injury, business or insurance matter, or you are seeking a neutral for the mediation or arbitration of a pending action, contact the Law Office of Zachary D. Wechsler, APC, for a consultation. Mediation references are available upon request as well.
Mr. Wechsler employs empathy and a sense of humor in alternative dispute resolution (ADR). He is a former comedy writer, with 30 years “real-world” experience. He knows how to get through a thicket of problems and cut to the chase. He can mediate in multiple languages simultaneously. Why waste your money fighting? Zach Wechsler is a creative mediator who can propose satisfactory remedies aside from monetary compensation, which sometimes includes recognition and acknowledgement.
Los Angeles attorney Zach Wechsler is a member of the Southern California Mediation Association and serves on the mediation and arbitration panels of the Los Angeles County Superior Court. Additionally, he has real-world experience that enables him to get to the bottom line and get matters resolved. He has helped hundreds of potential litigants find the route toward mutually acceptable settlement terms far short of trial, and in some cases, even before civil litigation was formally commenced.
The firm can help you get the most out of mediation or arbitration in a wide range of business issues and other legal concerns, including:
- Contracts: including negotiating and mediating employment contracts, entertainment contracts, construction contracts, business contracts and other contractual agreements or breach of contract
- Business contracts and disputes: including mediation of vendor or customer agreements, equipment or real property leases, confidentiality or noncompete terms, securities arbitration before FINRA or resolution of disputes between partners or principals in closely held corporations
- Commercial or residential real estate disputes: including mediation of title disputes, boundary disputes, construction disputes and real estate contract disputes
- Insurance coverage: including coverage and indemnification disputes in personal injury claims and other insurance claims
- Attorney-client fee mediation
As well as representing parties and serving as a neutral in mediation matters on a wide range of topics, Mr. Wechsler has appeared before arbitration panels organized under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and its affiliated organization, the International Centre for Dispute Resolution.
Mr. Wechsler’s practical, flexible and resourceful approach to ADR either as an advocate or as a qualified neutral mediator or arbitrator has led to the successful resolution of complex claims and defenses in many situations where the parties themselves saw no realistic prospect of settlement. To learn how you or your company can benefit from the experience of this creative ADR lawyer in your business mediation or construction arbitration matter, contact the Law Office of Zachary D. Wechsler, APC, in Los Angeles, California. Call 800-621-0945 for a free telephone consultation.